Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dear Natalie


Dear Natalie,
Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! I am so thankful to God for you. You are truly an answer to my prayers for a baby girl. I adore your brothers, but a part of me always felt like our family would be complete with a girl. A year ago, you made your entrance into our world on a cool, sunny fall afternoon. I pray that you will have a God filled heart as you grow. I know that you will grow up to be a beautiful, Proverbs 31 woman...who loves her husband, cares for her children, and above all carries Jesus in her heart. I love coming home from work and seeing your smiling face when I walk in the door. You are such a happy baby, and you are friendly to everyone you meet. Your "mama" sounds are very sweet, and when you play patty cake and peek-a-boo (which you played the other night with your pjs while I was readying you for bed) your fun personality shines. Blessings on your birthday, my princess. Jesus loves you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: